It’s that time of year again – Spring Cleaning!
The weather is getting warm, energy levels are up, and it’s time to get cleaning!
Here a few things you can put on your Spring Cleaning checklist this year:
- Dust crown molding, baseboards, and ceiling corners
- Wash light fixtures and lamps
- Wash walls and doors
- Clean and wash all windows
- Vacuum/wash window treatments (blinds, curtains, etc)
- Deep clean hardwood, tile, linoleum, and carpet flooring
- Clean air vents
- Deep clean kitchen appliances
- Wipe down kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Organize and clean bathroom and linen closets
- Organize clothes closets and purge
- Move and clean under the bed
P.S. – (it’s best to keep up on these all year round, too!)